Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Last weeks food (mostly lunches) in review...

Monday - cazuela -- tasty
Tuesday - estofado de cazuela -- okay
Wednesday - chicken veggie stir-fry, yummy. I didn't think Vuko liked it so I asked him to give it a grade (between 1-7) and he gave it a 5. I give it a 5.8. I liked it because it had a ton of vegetables which is why I thought Vuko wouldn't like it, but I was wrong. (Granted it's diplomatic of him to compliment the hand that feeds him.)
Thursday - salad kind of like at Naturista restaurant (boiled potatoe, porotos granados, half an avocado, goat cheese with merkén, black olives) and quinoa. mote con huesillos for dessert
Friday - vegetable consomé and quinoa salad. and mote con huesillos for dessert.
Saturday - leftover quinoa salad... and tapas goat cheese with merken, crackers, olives, nuts
Sunday - pasta with olive oil and parmesan cheese accompanied with gatorade. Absolutely spectacular.

And I made the apple pie-like thing last night. It's kind of a apple crisp/apple pie hybrid. But all the butter and sugar made it tasty.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Sounds delicious! You can come over and cook for Rodolfo and me any time that Vuko doesn't appreciate you :) See you soon