Thursday, April 3, 2008

teflon is the pits

Freeking annoying. I can't stand teflon and wish it were never invented. What's wrong with stainless steel? I bought this teflon fry-pan a couple years back and you aren't supposed to wash it with soap or abrasive things... And the food gets stuck anyway..then what do you do? Stupid teflon. Another invention WAY OVER-RATED. I was at Target the other day looking for a new fry pan and of course they were ALL coated with teflon. So I bought one anyway, because I really did need a new fry pan...

I've been flirting with trying to find a copper fry pan. They sell a lot of copper pans here, I see lots on the way to Con-Con. They don't seem to be lined like the copper cookware in the States..but perhaps unlined copper is worth a try... this is random, but, according what I've read about ayurveda philosophy, copper balances kapha..

No comments: